24 June 2006

Traffic...


I wanted to leave for Toronto at about 8 am. That didn't happen... It never happens, not once have I left on time for this place. I started out at 10:15 or so, still needing to gas up the car and all. Once that was done, I was on the road. Since I was travelling with my mom, we had to stop at certain places, but generally the stops were very short.

We stopped at every place we usually stop: the service centre on the Pennsylvania Turnpike, the rest area on I-79 heading north, the service centre on I-90 in New York, ever single place we've stopped before. I was driving quite fast (about 80 mph/130 kph), and as a result, we reached about what should have been a half hour outside the city at about 6:30. We didn't reach the hotel until 8 pm.... Needless to say I still made it there in less than 9 hours (traffic doesn't count.... neener, neener!) :)

I blog today from the beautiful Toronto Reference Library on Bloor and Yonge Streets. My aunt's party starts at 7 pm and I have until 5 pm to run around downtown. I hope to get some more pics (and maybe be not lazy enough to blog them here.) :D

Dunno when I'll get to a computer again until Wednesday... so.. happy Saturday!

1 Comments:

Blogger *BB* said...

Damn, you speed demon!!

25 June, 2006 09:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home