07 July 2006

Bonds

P and CP and C... at 40 years


The colours were red and green. Red for the 40th anniversary colour, and green as the accent. The emcee was a family friend of my aunt and uncle.

After the speeches by various people, my uncle got up to speak, and said some great words to all the guests. Afterwards, my aunt spoke, but kept it brief. Instead, she chose to express herself by dancing with her husband to the tune of "Because You Loved Me" by CĂ©line Dion.

The party was catered; my aunt was not cooking as she wanted to kick up her heels. The only thing she made was her cake (which is shown below).

When the lights went down, everyone danced... we got on the floor and cut a rug for quite a while and enjoyed the alcohol and dessert served... It was a great evening.


2 Comments:

Blogger *BB* said...

They look so young! Love really does keep you young I guess. :)

07 July, 2006 20:41  
Blogger alphabunny said...

I bet you were the best dancer there.

13 July, 2006 04:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home